Our Funeral Services
Our services start when you contact us, whether by telephone or by calling personally at any of our branches Cradley Heath, Halesowen, Bartley Green, Castle Bromwich, Sheldon, Penn or Codsall. We as funeral directors cover the whole of Sandwell, Dudley, Birmingham, Wolverhampton and South Staffs along with all surrounding areas and can assist you with all of your funeral needs.
On initial contact regarding a death we will ask for preliminary details, where upon if the deceased has died we will advise the conveyance procedure of the deceased to our private chapels of rest. We would then ask, for a time and place to suit the family for the funeral director to call and arrange the funeral.
We have a wide selection of coffins and memorial stones available across our offices and we will assist you throughout the selection process.
We have private chapels of rest at all our offices, family members and friends are welcome to visit at any time if so desired to see a loved one.
We offer a wide range of funeral services from simple basic funerals, to large elaborate services. We feel our costs are very reasonable and we are happy to match any written estimate from any other funeral home. Go to our 'Fees and Costs' page for more information.
Unlike other funeral homes, we are happy to accept families that are making a claim to the DWP for help towards funeral costs.
The company was first established in 1909. Currently in its fourth generation of ownership, under the personal attention of Ross, Greg, Jodie & Trevor Hickton. The family and staff are here to guide and support you with the upmost care and guidance following the loss of a loved one.
Considering the recent publicity looking in to funeral costings, along with the government investigation we feel that as someone arranging a funeral it should be considered more than just the cost element when choosing a funeral director to care for you, and your loved ones.
- New and modern decorated funeral homes and offices with a warm and welcoming feel.
- A member of the Hickton family on hand and on call 24/7.
- The latest technology to communicate with our clients and administration within our funeral homes.
- Fully trained, qualified and dedicated staff.
- New and modern funeral vehicles maintained to a high specification.
- We offer expert aftercare bereavement support as part of using our services, at no additional fee.
- Exclusive partnership with Golden Charter Funeral Plans.
- We are proud to be one of only a handful of family owned funeral businesses in Birmingham and Wolverhampton.